My mother has ordered from this company for several years.They pulled the whole, the old stuff doesn't work, we have a new product scam on her.

This time around, she said she had plenty of the product, NO. The guy rambled on for 10 minutes and she handed me the phone.

I hung up on him.THEN the "supervisor" called back and claimed that he was calling on their attorney's advice that 65% of systems will fail...yadda yadd yadda...It is a scam and they need to stop calling or I will file a complaint with the State Police.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of other product. Miller Plante needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Miller Plante.

Had an Experience with Miller Plante?

Comments

The Supervisors name is Glenn Allison

His cell number is: 1-407-790-2721

Call him and harass him like he does others constantly.

Same darned thing happens to me. They call my elderly parent and sell her on more of their worthless/overpriced stuff.

They should be banned.