Turnaround Time

Yes, I can attest all the below complaints.They keep calling you from various phone numbers and no matter how many times you are blocking that number and telling them that you are not interested in their product any more they keep finding a new way to call you.

VERY AGRESSIVE Manner and VERY ANNOYING SALES PITCH!!!! For the AFSH-72 septic helper treatment they are sending ONE bucket of SAW-DUST which barely weighs one pound for $200.00 !!?? This is ridiculous and unacceptable!

I do not want ANY contact from this company ever! I also told to several sales reps.

that we are not interested in their business but they still keep calling us.On top of it our phone number is listed on the DO NOT CALL list.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of very agressive and well below satisfactory. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of afsh 72 septic helper and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Miller Plante needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned afsh 72 septic helper in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Miller Plante.

Had an Experience with Miller Plante?

Comments