Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

i just received word from my wife that one of their sales people have called her.he was rude, pushy and typical of the sales trade.

when my wife tells me a sales person has made her feel uncomfortable on the phone, i am surprised, and it angers me greatly. i do not believe this company is even legit, and am disgusted to have had any experience with them. they are rude, and pathetic. maybe reading these complaints will spark better training in their company on how to behave during a sales call.

also, i read a wonderful article about how these remedies often cause much more issue than they are worth.beware this company!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Miller Plante. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Miller Plante to "train your people".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Miller Plante miller plante staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Miller Plante?

Comments

Pittsburg, Kansas, United States #1351471

Why is the person saying good things and laughing at peoples comments always anonymous? I am trying to read reviews to see if I want to purchase this and that is not helping.

Lol I used to be one of their telemarketer sales reps years ago,

There were people that worked there that actually enjoyed bothering and being rude to people!